Anxiety Is Controllable
Anxiety is not only controllable, in most instances it can be eliminated totally from your life. Hypnotherapy can help you achieve this.
Can you imagine being anxiety free? What would that mean to you? How would that change your life?
Anxiety doesn’t just happen; it is bought on by your thoughts. Your thoughts and the words you speak to yourself, are contributing to your problem.
You may say “I am not in control, I’m scared.” Well please know this, you have very little control! The only thing you have control over is how you think, behave and what you create. You have no control over traffic congestion, the weather, the time, other people etc.
Thoughts create beliefs, then they create feelings, then they create actions, so take control of your thoughts, change your beliefs and therefore you can control your behaviour.
Anxiety is your body and mind working together to say “enough.” They are sending you feelings that you can’t ignore. It is an opportunity to shift whatever is happening in your life, to take control, learn how to deal with it and empower yourself.
Your body and mind will do anything to be in unison. Your thoughts become your blueprint. So, redefine your thoughts and how you describe yourself and then you must act in this way.
Anxious people get anxious about being anxious before it has even happened; imagining something will happen.
You need to move your focus away from what is making you anxious. What you focus on you get more of.
Do something that makes you feel empowered. This interrupts your thoughts, which are telling you negative things.
- Sing an uplifting song, pick one that makes you feel pumped, or makes your heart sing.
- Say empowering affirmations that make you feel good and repeat them over and over.
- Do some exercise. Run, swim, Yoga, Pilates, anything that will refocus your mind and body.
- Walk in nature, hug a tree, sit by water and watch the wildlife. Breathe the fresh air and feel the peace, feel the connection.
- Do some Whirling Gerbishes, spin off the energy, twirl, this balances the entire system. If you haven’t done these since you were a kid, start slow, as they can make you feel dizzy.
- Stop trying to be perfect, it creates way too much pressure and makes everything worse.
- Take up a hobby or craft that is calming to you and makes you feel self-satisfied.
- Fantasise about something good, exciting or beautiful.
- If your issue is stammering or speaking properly, go and roar, yes, really roar.
Don’t worry about other people if you are having an attack or are anxious, as this will exaggerate your feelings. In most cases they won’t even realise, or are very understanding.
Hypnosis allows you to unlock the trigger or cause to your anxiety, enables you to understand the meanings, the beliefs you have built and smash them, leave them behind you in your past.
During a Rapid Transformational Session, you will also be given the tools to self-hypnotise; this not only allows you to calm yourself immediately if you are having an attack, it will enable you to rewire your brain, create new neural pathways and live an extraordinary life.
Anxiety is nothing to be ashamed off, reach out and get help today.
“Anxiety disorders are the most common mental disorders, affecting one in four Australians at some stage in their life.”
If you are not in Perth, Western Australia my Rapid Transformation Therapy sessions are available to clients all over the world via Skypnosis. Contact me today for more information.