Your Weight – Your Health:
Reaching and maintaining your ideal weight may pave the way for you and your loved ones to lead a healthy, happy, long life.
Excess weight may increase the risk for many health problems, including:-
· high blood pressure
· type 2 diabetes
· heart disease
· gall bladder disease
· certain types of cancer
· kidney disease
· fatty liver disease
· sleep apnea
· pregnancy problems, such as high blood sugar during pregnancy
Did you know that having too much fat around your waist may increase health risks even more than having fat in other parts of your body?
Obesity and other non-communicable diseases (NCDs) such as cardiovascular diseases, cancers and diabetes are now the world’s biggest killers, causing an estimated 35 million deaths each year, 60% of all deaths globally, with 80% in low- and middle-income countries. Ref betterhealth.vic.gov.au
Why are more of us carrying extra weight now?
· We consume more energy (kilojoules) from the food we eat, than we use and over time the fat builds up.
· Modern living – modern conveniences (cars, television, computers, appliances) = less physical activity.
· The type of food we are eating. A lot of today’s processed food and fast food is nutrient poor, but kilojoule dense, so the body wants more to glean the nutrients it needs.
· The decreasing cost of nutrient poor, kilojoule dense food and drink.
· The additives in many foods are addictive, so we crave for more.
· The increased availability to addictive, nutrient poor, kilojoule dense food; it’s easy, it’s quick and it’s everywhere.
· Our emotional connection to food can be seriously flawed.
We have a problem with obesity in Australia now and it is not only costing the Australian Taxpayer, it is costing the quality of lives and sadly, lives themselves.
Rapid Transformational Therapy allows you to access your subconscious mind, the mind that holds the beliefs you have collected over your lifetime, the beliefs that run you. If these beliefs are blocking you, not allowing you to lose weight, not allowing you to be the healthiest version of you that you can be, this powerfull, rapid technique can help you. You can leave the battle of weightloss behind you permanently.
Warm (slim) wishes
Founder: Mind Mend Email: [email protected] FB: mindmendhypnotherapy Instagram: mind.mend